- Produces reliable, broadcast-quality audio
- Comes with 2 bodypack transmitters that work simultaneously
- 1 x Camera-Mount Receiver (2-Channel)
- 2 x Low-Profile DK3A Omni Lav Mics
- 2 x 96 Auto-Scan Frequencies
- Discreet Mic/Line Inputs
- Receiver has a headphone output
- 8-Hour rechargeable batteries + USB
- Allows for up to 16 Mics on Set
- Transmission range: 100m
- Enclosed in a watertight hard case
The Saramonic UwMic9S Kit 2 2-Person Wireless Omni Lavalier Microphone System is a portable microphone that provides an outstanding, compact, broadcast-quality sound and supports two transmitters with one receiver working concurrently. This system is appropriate for DSLR videography, field recording and interviews, broadcast TV, ENG and providing dependable audio broadcasting and recording.
The system has a camera-mountable integrated receiver that features a wide switching Rf bandwidth, an easy-to-read LCD display and infrared synchronization between transmitter and receivers. With its auto-scan function, it can automatically search for an available transmission frequency. In the case where your camera lacks a monitor output, the headphone jack acts as the monitor.
Saramonic UwMic9S Kit 2 Person Wireless Omni Lavalier Microphone System has a compact transmitter that employs a crystal-controlled PLL synthesizer equipped with a muting function and a BMP-type -mic input. The RF power output can be switched among high, middle and low.
In the Box
- 1 x RX9S Portable Receiver
- 2 x TX9S Portable Bodypack Transmitters
- 2 x DK3A Omnidirectional Lavalier Microphones
- 4 x Lavalier Microphone Clips
- 4 x Foam Windscreens with Fitted Gaskets
- 1 x 1/8″ to XLR Output Cable
- 1 x 1/8 to 1/8″ Output Cable
- 2 x Fitted Metal Microphone Windscreens
- 2 x Belt Clip