- Engineered for Android smartphones and tablets and MIL cameras.
- UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30) rating means your card is ready for advances in virtual reality and 360 degrees video recording.
- UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) rated for capturing full HD and 4K UHD video.
- Up to 160/60 MB/s read/write speeds for fast shooting and transfer; built for and tested in harsh conditions.
- Temperature, water, shock and x-ray proof.
The SanDisk Extreme U3 microSDXC 64GB card offers large capacity in a microSD size. The Extreme U3 is targeted at the growing segment of action cameras. SanDisk advertises the card with 160MB/s read and 60MB/s write speeds and meets the latest UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) specification. The U3 designation means the card can sustain at least 30MB/s continuous write speed and makes the card suitable for 4K video recording.