- Perfect for interviews, Podcasts or Vlogs with 2 people
- Made up of two clip-on transmitters/recorders and one receiver
- Built-in omni mics & 3.5mm mic inputs
- Easy setup with no menus
- Stereo or Dual-Mono Output Modes
- USB Audio Interface Functionality
- 7-Hr rechargeable inbuilt batteries + USB Power
- Can record upto 7 Hours of uncompressed audio
- Up to 8 mics on set / 200m range
- Can be controlled via app with powerful features
Rode Wireless Go II is a two-person microphone system with such updates over it’s predecessor the Wireless GO as onboard recording, an extended operation range and flexible output options. With a small compact form, the Rode Wireless Go II is a favorite among vloggers, filmmakers as well as mobile journalists.
This mic system operates on the secure Series IV 2.4 GHz digital transmission system, thus it lacks instances of interference. It is easy to operate and has built-in mics (lavalier mics available separately) and operates at a range of up to 200m (656 ft). To power the mics just press on the on buttons, there are no menus and no dials, rather the receiver has a bright LCD screen that displays information on what the mic system is capable of doing. For more customization of settings use Rode’s companion app.
Note:The transmitters can capture uncompressed audio with a maximum resolution of 24-bit / 48 kHz. Using Rode’s companion app, you can export files in the same recording resolution, or other settings such as 32-bit float / 48 kHz, which only offers compatibility with DAWs and other programs that support 32-bit float. The transmitters do not record in 32-bit float.
AMONG RODE WIRELESS GO II’S FEATURES
- Compatible with an array of devices such as DSLRs and portable audio recorders via the receiver’s 3.5mm TRS cable.
- A 3-stage level control (0, -12, or -24 dB) on the receiver allows simple and effective optimization of signal levels. Use the app to adjust the level in 3 dB increments from 0 to -30 dB.
- Internal lithium-ion polymer batteries offer up to seven hours of battery life to handle long shoots.
- USB Type-C ports for battery recharging, powering via external USB battery packs (available separately), and firmware updates.
- Fully charges in just two hours.
- Includes three USB Type-C to USB Type-A cables for simultaneously charging the transmitters and receiver.
- Includes three furry windshields to minimize noise from wind and rustling clothes. These have been redesigned with a secure screw-lock bayonet attachment method to eliminate slippage.
In the Box
- 2 x Clip-On Rode GO II Transmitters
- Dual-Channel Wireless Rode GO II Receiver
- 3 x SC20 USB Type-A to USB Type-C Cables
- 3 x Furry Windshields
- SC5 3.5mm TRS Memory Cable
- Carry Pouch