- F-Mount Lens/FX Format
- Aperture Range: f/4 to f/32
- Super Integrated Coating
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
The Nikon AF Zoom-NIKKOR 70-300mm f/4-5.6G is a wide-reaching telephoto zoom that is well-suited for a variety of subjects ranging from portraits to wildlife. The 13 elements and 9 groups optical design features a Super Integrated Coating to suppress flare and ghosting in order to generate greater contrast and color accuracy when working in harsh lighting and backlit conditions. The lens’s autofocus system affords quick and precise control, and manual focus adjustment is also available. Additionally, a rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth and pleasing bokeh quality to suit shallow depth of field techniques.
- This is a telephoto zoom lens designed for FX-format F-mount DSLRs, however, it can also be used with DX models where it provides a 105-450mm equivalent focal length.
- A Super Integrated Coating has been applied to individual elements to suppress internal reflections, flare, and ghosting for improved contrast and color accuracy when working in strong lighting conditions.
- The len’s autofocus system is compatible with select Nikon DSLRs that support D-type lenses, and offers quick and precise focusing performance.
The autofocus is not supported by DSLRs lacking an autofocus motor, such as the D3000-series, D5000-series, D40, D40X, and D60, where the lens has to be used with manual focus only.
- Its rounded nine-blade diaphragm promotes a pleasing out of focus quality that benefits the use of shallow depth of field and selective focus techniques.
Included in the Box
- Nikon AF Zoom-NIKKOR 70-300mm f/4-5.6G Lens
- Nikon 62mm Snap-On Lens Cap
- Nikon LF-4 Rear Lens Cap
- Nikon HB-26 Lens Hood (Bayonet) for 70-300mm f/4.0-5.6 G-AF Lens