- Godox TT560II Flash Speedlite supports the trigger functions of the wireless transmitter. Built-in 433 MHz wireless transmission and built-in 2.4 G wireless signal, including RT transmitter and 16-channel trigger
- Includes a built-in wide angle flash diffuser and a reflection panel that creates soft, smooth and natural lighting
- Multiple automatic protections to save energy and prevent overheating. The Speedlite added with synchronization plug and terminals for external power supply
- GN38 (m ISO 100), flash duration 1/300s-1/20000s, bright and vivid images. 3 flash modes: M, S1 and S2 enhance versatility and ease of use. 8 variable flash powers ranging from 1/128 to maximum, meeting the demand of your flashlight
- Godox TT560II is compatible with all DSLR Cameras e.g. Canon Nikon Olympus Panasonic Pentax Fuji and Other SLR Cameras
- 3 flash modes: M, S1 and S2 for improved versatility and usability.
- Added with sync socket, and a quick charge port for external power pack.
- 8 variable flash output from 1/128 to full, meeting your flashlight demands.
- Multiple auto-self protections for power saving and against overheating.
- RT transmitter and 16 channels to triggering with 433MHZ wireless transmission
- Guide Number: 38(105mm ISO 100)
- Flash Mode: M, S1, S2
- Power Regulation: 1/1, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8, 1/16, 1/32, 1/64, 1/128
- Vertical Rotation Angle: 0-90°
- Horizontal Rotation Angle: 0-270°
- Power Supply: 4*AA Alkaline/Ni-MH Batteries(Not Included)
- Flash time: 100-1500 times
- Recycling time: Approx. 0.1-5s
- Light Quantity Output Control: With 1/8 stops increment
- Color Temperature: 5600K±200K
- Flash Duration: 1/300s-1/20000s
- Dimension: 190x75x55mm
- Weight: 500g
All DSLR cameras with a standard hot shoe, such as Nikon, Canon, Pentax, Olympus, etc, except for Sony and Minolta, because they use a different hot shoe.
Included in the Package:
- 1 x Godox TT560 II Camera Flash
- 1 x RT Remote Transmitter
- 1 x Mini Stand
- 1 x Protection Bag
- 1 x User Manual