- Color Temperature: 5600K
- CRI 93, TLCI 95, R9 80
- Rear LCD and On-Board Adjustment Dial
- Bowens S-Mount
- Heatsink and Built-In Fan
- 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
A versatile constant light source well-suited for video work, this SL-200 LED Light from Godox is a daylight-balanced, 5600K light featuring a COB (chip on board) LED for high brightness and color accuracy. The intuitive design of the light incorporates a rear LCD monitor and a dial with a 10-100% dimming adjustment. Also, to help ensure consistent and continuous use, a heatsink and built-in fan are featured to help regulate temperature along with a specialized temperature control function to protect the LED itself. The light is also configured to accept Bowens S-mount light modifiers and accessories, such as the included reflector, and the LED also has a clear cover over it for additional protection.
- Daylight-balanced light has a color temperature of 5600K.
- The 200W COB LED offers a high output along with color-accurate rendering and dimming control from 10-100%.
- On-board brightness adjustment is available using the rear dial and LCD.
- Bowens S-mount is compatible with a variety of light modifiers and accessories, such as the included reflector for producing a broad, even, and neutral light quality.
- Integrated heatsink, built-in fan, and temperature control function help keep the light running cool for safe and consistent use. The temperature of the fixture itself can also be monitored, in Fahrenheit or Celsius, on the rear LCD.
- Runs on 100-240 VAC power for use worldwide.