- Power: 100Ws in 9 Steps: 1/1-1/256
- 1 x Lithium-Ion Battery, 1 x Charger
- Recycles: 0.01-1.5 sec, High-Speed Sync
- TTL with Additional Equipment
- Remote Control, Range 328′
- Flash Exposure Compensation
- Auto, Manual, and Stroboscopic Modes
The Godox AD300 Pro is a 300Ws pocket round flash that is battery-powered, TTL enabled, has High Speed Sync and is the size of a Canon 70-200mm f/2.8 camera lens. It is also known as Flashpoint XPLOR 300 Pro monolight. Its versatility makes it ideal for both photo and video use with more on the latter with a bi-color modeling light and a quiet fan. Compared to the AD200 Pro, Godox AD300 Pro has a faster recycle time at up to a second.
A built-in 2.4 GHz wireless X system makes this strobe compatible with other 2.4 GHz X trigger systems. It is also TTL enabled with HSS at speeds up to 1/8000s. Other features include auto-sensing, a large dot-matrix LCD, switching radio, dual optical slave modes, and many custom functions. The flash strobe weighs over 1.4kg with a battery.