- EF-S Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- 28.8-216mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/3.5 to f/38
- One UD Element, One Aspherical Element
- Super Spectra Coating
- NANO USM Autofocus System
- Optical Image Stabilizer
- Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm
- Compatible with PZ-E1 Power Zoom Adapter
A flexible zoom designed for both stills and video recording, the EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM Lens from Canon is a 28.8-216mm equivalent wide-to-tele zoom designed for APS-C-format DSLRs. Benefitting multimedia image-makers, an STM stepping motor is used to deliver quick, quiet and smooth focusing performance that works in conjunction with select cameras’ Movie Servo AF. An optical image stabilization system is also featured, to minimize the appearance of camera shake, and Dynamic IS specifically supports video applications by compensating for camera shake caused while walking during recording. Besides these performance attributes, the lens’ optical design also incorporates one aspherical element and one UD element to reduce both spherical and chromatic aberrations for increased sharpness, clarity, and color accuracy.
Note: The product comes supplied in a plain white box, instead of the manufacturer’s packaging. It includes all the manufacturer’s accessories.
- Wide-to-tele 18-135mm lens, this EF-S-mount zoom is designed for APS-C-format DSLRs and provides a 28.8-216mm equivalent focal length range.
- One PMo aspherical element is featured to reduce spherical aberrations for increased sharpness and reduced distortion throughout the zoom range. One Ultra Low Dispersion element is also included in the optical design to minimize chromatic aberrations for improved clarity and color fidelity.
- Optimized lens coatings have been applied to reduce lens flare and ghosting for increased contrast when working in strong lighting conditions.
- The STM stepping AF motor works in conjunction with select camera’s Movie Servo AF mode to offer notably quiet and smooth focusing performance that is well-suited to video applications. This focusing motor also benefits from an internal focusing mechanism for quick and responsive performance to benefit stills shooting, too.
- Optical image stabilization minimizes the appearance of camera shake to better enable working in low-light conditions. Additionally, Dynamic IS can be used during movie recording to control camera shake and ensure steady shots while walking or moving.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
- A zoom ring lock prevents the lens from accidentally extending during travel or storage.
Included in the box
- Canon EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM Lens
- Canon E-67 II 67mm Lens Cap
- Canon Lens Dust Cap E (Rear Lens Cap)